As I have read one book so far – I thought I’d take a moment and complete the introduction questions posed over at headquarters.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Possibly “The Taker,” but I’m just most excited to be reading in general
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I guess I haven’t really thought that far ahead yet. Something easy so that I can read and eat at the same time without worrying about the safety of my Nook.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is my first 24 hour readathon where I’ve actually committed an amount of time to complete it! Normally it sneaks up on me and I say, “Oh, I’ll read when I get a chance” and I never get that chance. This time, I have a plan.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m excited to actually attempt to get caught up. Life has been weighing me down lately and I need to get back on my feet. I’m also excited to just be partaking in this community-filled event.
Progress so far:
- Currently reading: “Forbidden” by Syrie James
- Books finished: “The Immortal Rules” by Julie Kagawa
- Running total of pages read: 504
- Running total of time spent reading: 4 hours
- Mini-challenges completed: 1