It’s that time again! Bloggiesta! The first time I really participated was during the first Bloggiesta party and I’ve attempted to every other time as well, but due to outside factors and plans I was never really able to get anything accomplished. This time around though I’ve cleared my schedule and I plan on doing nothing else but working on my blog and reading!
Speaking of the blog (did you like that transition): tomorrow Blogelina is officially transferring me from Blogger to WordPress! I’m super excited (and nervous) about the transition but I’m glad and confident that I have someone to do the hard work for me as I just don’t know if I could handle the stress right now. So most of my “to do” list will be centered around figuring out WordPress (as I hope no glitches appear); most of my list, obviously, will be made up tomorrow once I have a better idea of what I need to do. Besides those house keeping things, I have this list:
- Create skeleton reviews for at least ten of my next reads
- Get caught up on my Pinterest Posts (schedule at least three)
- Post March Stats/April Goals
- Post Titanic Challenge
- Prepare Titanic MiniChallenges/Misc Posts
- Watch Titanic and schedule review
- Visit at least twenty other participants (add to my Google Reader)
What about you? Are you participating? Really, Bloggiesta is the perfect time to reserve a weekend for blogging (sort of a blog-a-thon rather than a read-a-thon). It’s definitely worth it!